Manc or not (Merged)

Re: Manc or not

NOT dublin born ,dad was/is a blue.However my heart and soul are blue and thats what counts.Besides i'm doing my best to be good in this life so that when i shuffle off i can be reincarnated as a mancunian

born n raised just on the outskirts of rochdale, but im a blue cos my parents are... plus, it couldnt be anyone else could it?!

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

Was born in Nottingham to a Dad and family that all hail from Manchester, spent every weekend up there, might as well be a Manc. My accent's more Manc than midlands anyway.

Well, it used to be. Lived in the states a while now so its got a southern American twinge to it.

Sound like I've got a fucking speech impediment these days.

But I was raised a blue, and we have our contingent over here now, me, my dad, his cousin.

Manc - Blue catholic Dad, Red protestant Mum, both season ticket holders. My dad said the two things he wouldn't compromise on were which football team I was to support, and my religion. All my mum got was to pick my name.

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

As long as you're blue it doesnt matter, my Grandad was a Scott and thats how I got into City, becasue he loved them I followed as did my dad.

dick slexia said:
Manc
Crossley Hospital Pollard St Ancoats
Now in 50th year supporting City thanks to best friend's german born dad taking me and him to games, he knew Bert Trautmann and we used to get complementary tickets We were both eight years old and followed them through all since

thats a grate naim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.