Manc or not (Merged)

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

Doesn't bother me in the slightest where you come from. You're Blue and, as such, part of the wonderful roller coaster life of a City fan!

Re: Manc or not

I'm from Old Trafford so i guess im not a manc ;-)

doesn't matter what so ever, a blues a blue regardless of where your from.

Manc- born St Marys hospital-raised in old trafford/stretford- now residing in macclesfield

up the blues

I'm with the majority on here - doesn't matter where you come from as far as I'm concerned - being a Blue comes from the heart and is in the blood.

Not

Born and lived most of my life in Norwich - the real one, not the old trafford version.

Supported City since 76, when I was 7 years old and mightily impresssed with Peter Barnes and Dennis Tueart scoring in our last major trophy win to date - I accept full responsibility for being the jinx, in our 34 ensuing trophyless years..... we can't include the play off win, or The Bridgestone Tyres Trophy in arthur albistons testimonial!!

Moved to Manchester for a while in 1992, worked in The Bulls Head Pub near Piccadilly Station.

Moved back to Norwich when I met the missus on a trip back to Norfolk.... she has alot to answer for!!

But, two kids who are Blues aswell and I'm chuffed that I took my lad to Maine Road a few times, so he knows how special it was/is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.