Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Fantastic class development the tower looks amazing , Garry Neville's greatest contribution too Manchester, since the Goat robbed him and scored in the last Derby at Maine rd.

Nothing he builds will ever better that. :-)

I’ll post the rest of the pictures tomorrow.

That ceiling is gorgeous. Now you see what I mean about beautiful buildings? On another note, the woman in the video, her surname Hatmaker, most unusual. Takes me back to my school education many years ago, learning about surnames, centuries ago were often taken from their occupation. The surname Tanner was used as an example.

That ceiling is gorgeous. Now you see what I mean about beautiful buildings? On another note, the woman in the video, her surname Hatmaker, most unusual. Takes me back to my school education many years ago, learning about surnames, centuries ago were often taken from their occupation. The surname Tanner was used as an example.
That must be why Snorky’s surname is Wanker.

RWinvest - Linkedin

Check out our latest drone footage, capturing the remarkable advancement of Embankment Exchange’s external façade! Located in the heart of Manchester, this iconic development is swiftly taking shape, a fantastic addition to the city’s skyline.

DED948CA-BEF5-4194-AF17-D44EEE9690F0.jpeg

E5662570-E09E-410C-A3B2-179220DAB7CB.jpeg

862D7BB9-6A59-4317-B8F4-96C6A03030A7.jpeg

B022CFD6-A50B-48F8-B602-8A81A4CFC11A.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.