Manchester’s Changing Skyline

The site of the proposed St Michael's tower.

DSC05288.jpg

DSC05285.jpg

DSC05287.jpg

I don't like criticizing property developers, but Property Alliance Group /PAG have made an absolute pigs ear of this.

Tree house Hotel, Deansgate.

DSC05300.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

DSC05302.jpg

DSC05303.jpg

I know it’s a matter of taste but if modern buildings looked as stunning as the town hall and such like, then Manchester really would look beautiful.
I had a look around the centre the for the first time in years on Tues, i knew that it was undergoing restoration work, but was hugely disappointed too see it under wraps, the finest of Britain's Victorian era town hall's.

I know it’s a matter of taste but if modern buildings looked as stunning as the town hall and such like, then Manchester really would look beautiful.
Absolutely. The Town Hall, the Cathedral, Chetham's, Central Library, the Refuge Building (that will always be it's name to me), the Midland hotel. There's some glorious old buildings dotted around the city centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.