Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Manchester New Girl - X

IMG-2297.jpg

Ashbury Train Station.(pedestrian bridge)

Nami - X

IMG-2296.jpg

Paul Dobraszczyk -X

Diggle, Saddleworth

IMG-2298.jpg

Fusion - 28 fl - Deansgate

Just click on the x to remove the sign in.

Click on the link for the video, which includes hammering noises.

Paul Woodcock - Linkedin

This Sunday morning, I woke up to the sounds of metal being hammered and men shouting as a crane was being assembled right outside my apartment in Manchester.

While the noise isn’t my ideal Sunday wake up call, it’s a reminder of the continuous transformation to our area.

The view from my home will never be the same again and my peaceful morning coffee watching Club de Padel will soon be replaced by the sight of Domis Construction building the new Fusion Group development.

I love how fast our area is growing, bringing so much life and energy. As part of Txtured.Studio an interior design studio, it’s exciting to see these changes. It means more potential work and opportunities for us to contribute to the evolving landscape. Here’s to progress and the vibrant future of Manchester!

The Brummies and the media in general call Birmingham the 2nd city due to the size of its population. But if you ask most people not from Manchester or Birmingham, with an interest in that subject, they will say Manchester due to it’s status.
It is misleading though and really just a boundary quirk because Greater Manchester is much bigger than the city of Birmingham. The West Midlands is really a region rather than a conurbation like Greater Manchester. If you included the large chunks of surrounding areas like Lancashire and Cheshire the Manchester Metro area is even bigger. I think it is absurd to compare Birmingham with Manchester. It is like saying London is a small city becuase the City of London itself is very small.

It is misleading though and really just a boundary quirk because Greater Manchester is much bigger than the city of Birmingham. The West Midlands is really a region rather than a conurbation like Greater Manchester. If you included the large chunks of surrounding areas like Lancashire and Cheshire the Manchester Metro area is even bigger. I think it is absurd to compare Birmingham with Manchester. It is like saying London is a small city becuase the City of London itself is very small.

I agree.

Coventry is roughly 14 miles from Solihul and is part of the West Midlands region. And even further from the City of Birmingham.

Saying that, Wigan has tenuous links to Gtr Manchester.

The City of London is predominantly a business district in the heart of Gtr London, with a massive transit working population, and a small residential population. It isn’t a city.

On the final picture I zoomed in on the roof via my iPad and took a screen grab,.

Ask Real Estate - Linkedin

These incredible aerial photos show the pace of progress being made by BAM UK & Ireland on our Plot 9a development at First Street in Manchester city centre.

Fully let to the Government Property Agency, Plot 9a will be a striking addition to the First Street scheme and the drone shots show off the impressive externals and façade perfectly!

(One Medlock Street and One City Road sites looking lovely and flat, ready to go)

IMG-2342.jpg

IMG-2343.jpg

(2 good shots of House of Social)

IMG-2345.jpg

IMG-2344.jpg

IMG-2366.jpg

What a great job Awal Investment did with redeveloping Meadow Mill.

If you ever want to see it, it’s just off junction 27, M60, next to the big Tesco Superstore.

Kyle Whittle - Linkedin

We are pleased to welcome a new strategic partnership with the arrival of Regus, Meadow Mill.

Located in the heart of Stockport, Meadow Mill is a stunning mixed use 19th century mill which has undergone significant refurbishment offering over +200 luxury apartments.

IMG-2353.jpg

IMG-2354.jpg

IMG-2355.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.