Manchester - 100 Years a United Free Zone

Swales lives said:
What do you think of this? Done in the style of those nice blue plaques you see in town.

100yrsoi4.jpg

Excellent work, that'd make a good tshirt too.

Invited some mates into Facebook group. Most of them blues but a couple of County/Macc fans.

Swales lives said:
What do you think of this? Done in the style of those nice blue plaques you see in town.

100yrsoi4.jpg

mate - that is outstanding work. I have recycled the old 'Welcome to Manchester' banner from a previous old trafford trip so hopefully that will be up soon

With the EU laws on locality i.e. Melton Mobray pies and Eccles Cakes, should we petition them to make the rags to change either to "Trafford" or "Greater Manchester", as with trade descriptions, if I was to go to the derby at the swamp, I would have a contract that stated the two representatives of Manchester will be playing, and thus, with the locality of the ground, I am not getting this.

They could argue that it is in greater manchester, but this would also mean teams such as Bolton etc could call themselved Manchester Wanderers, as they are also in the Greater Manchester connurbation.

F**king Brilliant I'm copying that I hope you dont mind and going to get some printed off in 2010 and I will do something with it up here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.