Manchester - 100 Years a United Free Zone

superb idea!!!

think this should be done to the max and would be great for manchester!

don't do it too early though as some poncy t**t someway to stop it.

i'm behind it all the way

MCRJON said:
Swales lives said:
What do you think of this? Done in the style of those nice blue plaques you see in town.

100yrsoi4.jpg

mate - that is outstanding work. I have recycled the old 'Welcome to Manchester' banner from a previous old trafford trip so hopefully that will be up soon
Bump.
I wondered who had that banner.

bluemanc said:
MCRJON said:
mate - that is outstanding work. I have recycled the old 'Welcome to Manchester' banner from a previous old trafford trip so hopefully that will be up soon
Bump.
I wondered who had that banner.
me too. That was one class banner. Nearly as good as the 'Mancunian Section' one we had at the swamp a few years back.

As for the stickers and t-shirts and all-round general celebration of 100 years Rag free, I love it! :) Love the round plaque design too. Just love it if we plastered the whole city with them.

bluemonday said:
Swales lives said:
What do you think of this? Done in the style of those nice blue plaques you see in town.

100yrsoi4.jpg

Excellent work, that'd make a good tshirt too.

i agree that is class. and if any of the rag fuckers claim the swamp is in manchester just show them this map.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchester.gov.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=2228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchester.gov.uk/site/scrip ... entID=2228</a>

I happen to visit every sticker/label printing company in the North of England and Scotland daily through my job. I happen to know one or two blue companies too! I will ask the question, how much it will cost for some labels to be printed, if I can supply some free material for them to be printed on. (Guess what I sell for a living)

You might all have to dip your hands in your pocket though, but a quid a piece should be ample. Let me know if you think it is worth doing and what artwork you suggest. The big blue logo reduced down to the size of a tax disc sized label would do it perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.