Manchester - 100 Years a United Free Zone

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think it would be a good idea to have a banner which numbers the years the Rags have been at the Swamp because it would be an ever-increasing number, whereas our trophyless days are numbered!

THIS! Great idea. There is nothing they could do about it, apart from move to Manchester. It would totally piss em off....

Just a simple banner, could do it now 'Manchester - A United free zone for 99 years'.

On the day of the 100 year anniversary we should just print off one of those plaques each and hold them up at the nearest home game.

ratherdeadthanred said:
a quid for 1 sticker?

No, I could get a few thousand done and we could distribute them at a match. Printing is fairly cheap, it is the origination, material and plates that are costly, but I think you are looking at about £400ish that all. I can take care of the material.

I remember reading this thread and it came to my attention last week when my uncle told me he'd started a printing company.

We're a blue family so there would definitely be some discount involved should anyone want to go ahead with it.

Those Stretfordians need reminding we are the ONLY club in Manchester!!

Do you think this will actually bother any united fans?

If anything I would just laugh, its hilarious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.