Manchester City Developments Limited

Rammy Blue

might well be bugger all but thought it was worth pointing out....

was just looking at Companies House to see when City are due to publish their annual accounts, 28th Feb 2010 if anyone is interested, and stumbled across the company name listed in the thread name. It was a company registered in June 09 as Hallco 1710 limited but on the 5th October 2009 (last Monday.....) it changed to it's present name.

i am not big on what plans may have been submitted to the council for approval but the company is definitely owned by us as the registered address is COMS at Sportcity.

anyone out there know anything more?

Rammy Blue said:
might well be bugger all but thought it was worth pointing out....

was just looking at Companies House to see when City are due to publish their annual accounts, 28th Feb 2010 if anyone is interested, and stumbled across the company name listed in the thread name. It was a company registered in June 09 as Hallco 1710 limited but on the 5th October 2009 (last Monday.....) it changed to it's present name.

i am not big on what plans may have been submitted to the council for approval but the company is definitely owned by us as the registered address is COMS at Sportcity.

anyone out there know anything more?

A new stadium?

The Fixer said:
A new stadium?

possibly, or looking at expansion of ours and also the development of the site over the road from COMS.

whichever it is it certainly appears plans are underway.

How long does it take to build a stadium? Does it look feasible that construction starts at the end of this season and building open next season? I don't think so, but I don't know much about these things either. I've seen house built in a week so what do I know :)

Good work Rammy, and this is interesting.........

something is afoot I think.......

skybluekings said:
How long does it take to build a stadium? Does it look feasible that construction starts at the end of this season and building open next season? I don't think so, but I don't know much about these things either. I've seen house built in a week so what do I know :)

It would take a considerable amount of time but that won't matter to us because we've got coms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.