Manchester City Developments Limited

Might this company have been originally formed (before it changed it's name) because of the new office building outside CoMS?

I know construction started before June 09 but?????

Blue Lloyd said:
Shoot me down here but why on earth are people seriously even thinking we might be looking to build a new stadium?

no need to be shot down mate, no-one is implying we are building a new stadium - could be one of a number of options, the relevant part being that it is development that affects MCFC which whether it is expansion of existing stadium, building a new stadium or development of land around COMS, it is all good and exciting news.

it has to be remembered by the way that it may well be cheaper to build a brand new stadium than increase capacity at COMS. Bear in mind that construction is our owners main forte and that they may well want a stadium that is the best in the world, something that COMS could never be. Also if they chose to build a new stadium then we don't have to reduce capacity at COMS whilst we do it and have all the chaos caused by building works going on.

just a thought....

How about a `MASSIVE` sky scraper overlooking our `MASSIVE` new 80,000 seater state of the art ground, where we all could live in Blue harmony and pay our rent to Manchester city FC, for an un-MASSIVE ammount of course. Seriously though as well as either extending the ground or building a new one altogether, would`nt it be nice to have a truly in your face high rise development, with sky blue tinted glass naturally. Its gonna be interesting whatever they do, theres a hell of a lot of land to develop around Eastlands.

locoblu said:
How about a `MASSIVE` sky scraper overlooking our `MASSIVE` new 80,000 seater state of the art ground, where we all could live in Blue harmony and pay our rent to Manchester city FC, for an un-MASSIVE ammount of course. Seriously though as well as either extending the ground or building a new one altogether, would`nt it be nice to have a truly in your face high rise development, with sky blue tinted glass naturally. Its gonna be interesting whatever they do, theres a hell of a lot of land to develop around Eastlands.

Trautmann Tower?

Could this not just be a new property company based in the city of Manchester and nothing to do with the club?

Dubai Blue said:
Could this not just be a new property company based in the city of Manchester and nothing to do with the club?

if you read my op fella, the registered address is COMS at Sportcity.

Rammy Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:

if you read my op fella, the registered address is COMS at Sportcity.
Oops, sorry I didn't read it properly!!

Probably something to do with Clayton Aniline then

scall said:
locoblu said:

Trautmann Tower?
Yeah like that Trautmann Tower.....or

City Rises ?

Better reign me in, i`m getting giddy and we do`nt know a bleedin thing about it YET

Mr.Banks said:
Could be a vehicle to start a property/land portfolio for the club, bearing in mind that we are gonna have to boost our income to appease twattini in the not too distant.
Seem to remember the scum owned a lot of land in and around Traff park a few years ago.

What is Uefa going to do about it if the Sheikh sells season tickets to various members of his family at £10 million quid a peice. It's perfectly legal and there's no way around it. They could kick us out of the Chimps League, should we qualify, but that would mean law suits flying and all sorts of legal wrangling. Twattini is full of shit if he thinks any of this is going to be easy. He may as well start dreaming up his next attention seeking scheme.

That said, it never hurts to be prepared just in case the wanker gets his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.