Manchester City Folklore - new book by Gary James

Mine's arrived. Great update on the club's formation and the Chew brothers. Thank you for all your hard work Gary, without which much of our history would only be poorly documented at best.
Thanks I appreciate the comments. I hope you enjoy the book. I like how you started at the back - or have you read it all so soon? Thanks again for buying it.

It's now on amazon as well as Conkereditions.co.uk

Great book!

I like how it’s not a story or chronological so you can pick it up and put it down, keep coming back to it. You don’t even need to know what page you were last on. Found it ideal for advert breaks, although then you miss the programme you’re watching as you’re reading through the book haha

Loving the book Gary, another super well researched read, spot on
As I’ll come from a family of Reds (ahem yes I know, it’s been a tough life!) with my great uncle having played for both United and Liverpool I have some pretty interesting anecdotes to share about our worst rivals at points in their history, let me know if ours interested in any behind the scenes stories from back in the day :)

Just opened mine, can’t wait for the kids to go to bed!

Slightly disappointed not to get the full “thanks for a night I’ll never forget” dedication, but I’ll survive! ;) It was a toss up between that and “Remember when we met Beckham? What a bellend he was” but I was worried who would be responsible for the libel suit (though for it to be libel I believe it has to be a falsehood, so may have been ok)
Ah, that was you. Glad you like the book. Cheers

Excellent, just had my first couple of hours on it, and thoroughly recommend it to any blue. I never connected the “best team in the land” chant to the Vikings despite loving both.

You do know that in your picture in the back you have your shirt on backwards?
Thanks. Glad you like the book. It’s amazing to think the impact a film can have on chants. Thanks for buying the book. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.