Manchester City Official Photo Shoot ***********

Blue Mania said:
manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro(NIKE NOW OWN UMBRO) will be sponsering us. But...it could just be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Once i get the ball i'll UPLOAD it.

didn't gary cook work with michael johnson and nike?

Michael Jordon,the single biggest branded sportsman on Earth, bigger than Beckham by a country mile! In Jordans final season he earned $90million in endorsments and merchandising, let alone his $30million a year contract! (and we think Prem Lg footy players earn a lot!) And thats per year, fuck knows how much he earnt in his career!
But he was worth every dollar! Seriously! He is the best sportman ever! I was a teenager in the 90's and played a lot of basketball as a kid and i can honestly say that no man in any sport was as good at his trade as MJ was at basketball, and maybe never will be! he was so good i dont think those who never saw him play could ever understand, they might compare the greatest footballers (Cruyff, Pele, Maradonna, Best, Di Stefano, Zidane) or the best boxers (Ali, Marciano, Mayweather, Sugar Ray Leonard) but he was better at basketball than they were at their sports by a mile!

And Garry Cook was part of the Nike Air Jordan brand! I think we've got a guy who knows what he's doing at City, now Brian Marwood has come into the club to do the transfer dealings with Hughes i think City's branding and merchandising will be left to the capable Garry Cook!

chorleybloo123 said:
manchestermooner said:
2bluegp said:
checkout the bet fair ad at top of page. new shirt?

LOL hope not, talk about cheap and not to mention cartooish....

Isnt that our shirt from a few years back?

Yes, its the Joey Barton/Anelka firsta advice shirt.[/quote]

06/07 Home Shirt with Thomas Cook.[/quote]

This! Prob our nicest shirt for a while that was, best sky blue color we've had i reckon, it was our last Reebok shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.