Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

I swear down I have either been sacked from EVERY SINGLE JOB i have ever had or I've quit, left in the first week, month, I've even quit jobs on that day. I've got adhd though so it's more my issue than anything else...BUT, BUT...I would give my all for this guy. The passion, the love, the motivation, the fire.

(Although, actually, I'd probably do a Cancello, such is my personality, and I'd definitely be late to training) - but still, what a fucking manager, what a guy, an absolute legend at the very top of what this is all about. If you're prepared to take his lead he will take you all the way to the top with him and he'll defend you to the very end against all who dare come against you.

Were that to be likely I’d probably give up my season ticket after your next 2 titles as would many fans…what’s the point?
You sound like I did from 1986-2012 when we were shit and I had too watch united win everything.
You and I both know u won't quit. Our clubs are in our blood. U just gotta keep plugging away and support your club and hope the good days come. We got lucky and I aim to enjoy these days for as long as I bloody can!

Were that to be likely I’d probably give up my season ticket after your next 2 titles as would many fans…what’s the point?
Ok we get what you’re saying, so if Arsenal don’t win the title in the next 10 years you are giving up you’re season ticket, but why say it on here ?

I wouldn't give up mine. You can't be a true fan if you give up your ticket that easily. After endless years of crap I am not even half way to being satiated. Continuous and orchestrated press attacks will add fuel to our fire. We are a long way from being happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.