Manchester City Skinheads

Ha ha a lad I know used to come home from most games with either a coppers helmet or tie, he had a cupboard full of em :-) luckily he was a few years older than me so I kept away from that side of things ...!

69 was probably citys best skinhead era, anyone walking back to Manchester from Trafford after they beat us 3/nil in the fa cup 4th rd feb 70 when we were the cup holders will tell you, especially when the lights changed to red on chester rd, moral to this story is don’t take the piss when your packed on open platform buses because you cannot rely on the traffic lights
What a day laid waste to everyone on Chester road massive mob they were waiting in piccadilly gardens not for long remember our kid with a police dog attached to him had to laugh must of had the bite marks for months

What a day laid waste to everyone on Chester road massive mob they were waiting in piccadilly gardens not for long remember our kid with a police dog attached to him had to laugh must of had the bite marks for months
The game at the Swamp just before Vienna was best for me
Was only 15 or 16 years old at the time so many City marching back my feet couldnt touch the bridge going back to Town
City had a mob and a half in them days
Not even Leeds ,Liverpool ,Newcastle ,Everton Chelsea West Ham ect liked coming to Maine Road .

the four les,s,Cracknel,Tate,Todd,and Heaton,one small part of a very handy crew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.