Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianw16 said:
Whichever way I look at this, I find it hard to see us winning it. Draw at best. We could end up 7/8 points behind Chelsea again in a couple of games time. Will they let it slip again? If it wasn't for effing ACON then I'd be a lot more optimistic. But we knew that when we signed these players.
That's the spirit!

Len Rum said:
ianw16 said:
Whichever way I look at this, I find it hard to see us winning it. Draw at best. We could end up 7/8 points behind Chelsea again in a couple of games time. Will they let it slip again? If it wasn't for effing ACON then I'd be a lot more optimistic. But we knew that when we signed these players.
That's the spirit!
LOL typical city

citytill1die84 said:
Hart
Zaba Kompany Mangala Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva Nasri
Aguero

Be a good game but with the injuries Arsenal have I'm quite confident of a good result.

City 3 Arsenal 1 come on City

Well let's hope our captain is fit and ready for this one.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Another advantage to us is that their away form is pretty poor.
For some reason, Everton and them always pick their game against us, irrespective of form.

ianw16 said:

I am thinking of ending it all Ian, you seem the right sort of guy to pull me back from the brink.
Your "onwards and upwards" manor is infectious. :-P

FredTilson said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Another advantage to us is that their away form is pretty poor.
For some reason, Everton and them always pick their game against us, irrespective of form.

Yeah you can't rule them out totally. I mean i think we should win of course but it is not a given.
Hopefully they have a "throw our arms around pointing at team mates and blaming each other for every little error" day.
That or we turn up and just hammer the fuckers no matter how well they play. It all depends on us imo.

ianw16 said:

would love to know your logic mate?

apart from cityitis i can't fathom it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.