Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything on serg? He's a loss but it makes pellers decision more easy now with milner and navas on the wings silva playing the no10 will make us more solid!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Anything on serg? He's a loss but it makes pellers decision more easy now with milner and navas on the wings silva playing the no10 will make us more solid!

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 5m5 minutes ago

PELLEGRINI ON AGUERO: He is working with the squad everyday and he doesn't have any problem. We will see if he will start.

uwe rosler 28 said:

I agree with this, although a lot of emphasis now falls on Fernandinho to be the ball player, as Milner doesn't have it in him.

I would have expected the line-up to be more cautious in the big games against Arsenal and Chelsea, regardless.

If anything, the game against Boro becomes the biggest problem.

We would have defo rotated one of Silva and Nasri. We will have no ball player in the pitch with Yaya also away.

That game becomes a very close one to call.

Ric said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 5m5 minutes ago

PELLEGRINI ON AGUERO: He is working with the squad everyday and he doesn't have any problem. We will see if he will start.

Cheers he must start for me then as jovetic can fill a few roles coming off the bench

There's no panic.

Essentially, we go forward with the team which won in Rome.

With a couple of noticeable inclusions...

Silva in for Nasri from the start.

Kompany in for Mangala.

Sergio in for Dzeko.

What's not to like? We can sometimes forget how bloody good we are.

No excuses. Keep on winning.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There's no panic.

Essentially, we go forward with the team which won in Rome.

With a couple of noticeable inclusions...

Silva in for Nasri from the start.

Kompany in for Mangala.

Sergio in for Dzeko.

What's not to like? We can sometimes forget how bloody good we are.

No excuses. Keep on winning.

Silva in for Nasri? No chance, Nasri's a certain starter for me.

We've lost 2/3 of our best passers/ball retainers so we need to play a faster and aggressive game maybe like last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.