Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think demi will start this. Everyone is going with the mangler but with kompany fit, and in such a big game, the understanding him and demi have will swing it I reckon.

So after that, it picks itself with the injuries I think.

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Demi
Clichy
Navas
Milner
Fern 1
Fern 2
Spanish dave
kun

Dave to play centrally, where he has been lethal in the last 5 games, and dinho to be given a bit more mobility where I think he is a miles better player in that role.

Arsenal have a soft underbelly and I just cant see them scoring more than us. They have quality, but this game generally takes a shape or has done over the last few years and we should be winning this. Big game cant wait. Think Ill be there early doors for a few scoops, always a belting game versus this lot

LoveCity said:
We've lost 2/3 of our best passers/ball retainers so we need to play a faster and aggressive game maybe like last season.

Absolutely, it isn't unusual for us to cede possession to arsenal so it won't be that much of a change. We may almost end up a little bit of a counter attacking side even though we're at home.

Maybe more of a problem against Chelsea but let's just worry about Arsenal for now.

Just once can we please have all our players fit? Please? Its never just one at a time either, always 2 or 3 of the better ones.

How do Chelsea get away with it?

I am not convinced by playing Milner and Navas without Yaya and Nasri in the side and a midfield two of Fernamdo and Fernandinho as I just don't think we will retain the ball well enough.

It's a lot of pressure on Silva to be the sole creator and retainer of the ball, if Arsenal mark him out of the game they will pass us off the park.

super_city_si said:
Just once can we please have all our players fit? Please? Its never just one at a time either, always 2 or 3 of the better ones.

How do Chelsea get away with it?

Park the bus then hit on the counter twice in 90 mins
very very hard to get injured playing like that

wolfie1988 said:
Some tickets available on the OS ticket site. Probably the ones not sold through Viagogo

More likely returns from tourist ticket agencies.......all seem to be on the last few rows of the blocks especially level 3.

The Pope said:
hart
zab kompany demichelis clichy

navas fernandinho fernando milner

silva
aguero

OK - this team - maybe Mangler in for Demi.
Is it correct that Demi is our only scorer, from a corner, - since Arse away - last year?.

Milner, Navas and Fernando are not unbelievable retainers of the ball, can we afford to play two out and out wingers?

I reckon only one will play and one of Lampard or Jovetic will play.

sam-caddick said:
Milner, Navas and Fernando are not unbelievable retainers of the ball, can we afford to play two out and out wingers?

I reckon only one will play and one of Lampard or Jovetic will play.
Jovetic is the WORST at retaining the ball. His flicks are not conducive to possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.