Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vital we keep 11 men on the pitch , the only time these bottlers beat us , is when we get a man sent off , so we dont need vinny ,zabs and mangala diving in , giving the ref an excuse to send them off. If we get an early goal the tarquins will fall to pieces as per usual , but if they survive until half time , we will need a bit of merlin magic to conjure up a win.

Always worry about these games against arsenal,even though our recent record against them is good,they always seem to go up another level when they play us..just hope we get the three points today,but with aguero and kompany not up to speed,toure at African nations I think this could end in a draw...hope I am wrong and we run out easy winners...

nedums noodles said:
welsh_andy said:
bagged a nowtv freebie to watch match, cant wait, lets smash this moaning fucker, all he does is fucking whinge, so lets shut this fucker up when we play them off the park
how do you bag a nowtv freebie mate?
its through work using now tv spotlight,its a elearning thing, get free sports passes, entertainment passes for skynow

Sky Sports- 20 minute Arse love in with new mate Terry Henry ......
and terry what about City...
Well it is vital that Arsenal win today. We then had 2 minutes of Souness before they moved on. bastards.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
vital we keep 11 men on the pitch , the only time these bottlers beat us , is when we get a man sent off , so we dont need vinny ,zabs and mangala diving in , giving the ref an excuse to send them off. If we get an early goal the tarquins will fall to pieces as per usual , but if they survive until half time , we will need a bit of merlin magic to conjure up a win.
Good point about cards, and all 3 players mentioned do enjoy a 'dive in' tackle.

Its gonna be a difficult game,we have players missing and Aguero yet to recapture his fitness,Fernandinho will be pivotal imo.Also,i think the shitty weather will help us today,we have players with a bit more character who wont mind the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.