Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want 5-0 Thierry Henry crying whilst sat in a puddle of his own piss.
I want us to win then for the hard lads to steam up to the press room and boot every **** who has a chip about city.
Basically everyone besides Samuel and Brennan, right in the face with hd replays of the second ogdens nose crumbles into his face xD

@MCFC: TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero #cityvarsenal #mcfc

FantasyIreland said:
scousemanc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Its gonna be a difficult game,we have players missing and Aguero yet to recapture his fitness,Fernandinho will be pivotal imo.Also,i think the shitty weather will help us today,we have players with a bit more character who wont mind the conditions.
Correct.
Tevez is a case in point-snoods, gloves and 100% effort.
Count the gloves. That will give you the winners.

Nope,gloves have fuck all to do with backbone.

Kladze said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero #cityvarsenal #mcfc
looks good whos on the bench

MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany(c), Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Navas, Milner, Silva, Aguero.
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Mangala, Kolarov, Lampard, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Arse: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Sanchez, Giroud.
Subs: Szceszny, Chambers, Gibbs, Flamini, Rosicky, Ozil, Walcott.

Referee: Mike Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.