Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mist said:
Sky Sports- 20 minute Arse love in with new mate Terry Henry ......
and terry what about City...
Well it is vital that Arsenal win today. We then had 2 minutes of Souness before they moved on. bastards.

I won't put ant money into sky coffers but we have it at work and the nauseous adverts heralding Henry signing for sky i would have thought it was the second coming of Christ!

We are a top club now and it is time these bastards acknowledged it and signed up one of our former players,Buzzer,Bell,Lee the Goat,anyone who has some feeling and affinity with our club and Dixon doesn't count.

If VK is back and fit and Kun firing on all cylinders then we can win it but we will need to be at out best. Sanchez is the big threat, I think he is the most dangerous opposition attacker in the Premier league at the moment so if we keep him quiet that will be key.
Wouldn't be surprised if it a 1-1 draw though.

Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
I swear to god I am bringing my blanket today
Get your thermals on as well Girlbob it could be another Burnley and I froze my bits off at that one.

Burnley was positively tropical compared to today andy.

Big coat, thermals, hat, boots and anything else I can think of today ;.)
Should be warm in my local:)

FantasyIreland said:
Its gonna be a difficult game,we have players missing and Aguero yet to recapture his fitness,Fernandinho will be pivotal imo.Also,i think the shitty weather will help us today,we have players with a bit more character who wont mind the conditions.

Count the gloves. That will give you the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.