Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
scousemanc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Its gonna be a difficult game,we have players missing and Aguero yet to recapture his fitness,Fernandinho will be pivotal imo.Also,i think the shitty weather will help us today,we have players with a bit more character who wont mind the conditions.

Count the gloves. That will give you the winners.

Nope,gloves have fuck all to do with backbone.

its interesting the pundits do not consider the tarquins a one man team , when it is obvious they would be a mid table side without sanchez. Yet we were accused of being the "one man team" when aguero was scoring every week .

Lampard should not start, the Arsenal midfield will be packed with energy. Matchjng there energy levels will be a good start.

Hope it is vinnie and demi together
Demi has had a lot of experience being up against Sanchez and won't be as rash dealing with him
Goes without saying i hope sergio starts and please pellers match them in midfield,442 can wait till Wilf gets here

karen7 said:
Demi has had a lot of experience being up against Sanchez and won't be as rash dealing with him
Goes without saying i hope sergio starts and please pellers match them in midfield,442 can wait till Wilf gets here
I disagree I think Arsenal may field a speedy team today, maybe the fastest attack City have faced this season. I would ho with Managla for his pace, that will also allow City to push up knowing they have speed to recover.

Damien10 said:
karen7 said:
I disagree I think Arsenal may field a speedy team today, maybe the fastest attack City have faced this season. I would ho with Managla for his pace, that will also allow City to push up knowing they have speed to recover.

So long as we win i will be happy,having said that Mangala gives away lots of fouls and sanchez will go over at the mere hint of one

Damien10 said:
karen7 said:

You two off for a weekend in Amsterdam?

Chancy Termites said:
Damien10 said:
karen7 said:

You two off for a weekend in Amsterdam?
Brilliant lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.