Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The atmosphere will be fantastic, even the lazy fans will be up for it.

Two home wins to clinch the title, we used to dream of times like this!

yeah whatever !! said:
Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

The voice of doom has spoken!
takfau.gif
Sam3po

lol !!!!

This game needs to be put to bed with a good 4 or 5 nil win to cement the goal difference,still believe city are due to hammer somenone before the season is out

sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

Your the most negative city fan I've seen on bluemoon. It's almost like you want Liverpool to win the league.

DON'T F*CK IT UP PLEASE!! You can't!!!

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/skbytes/status/462893035643498496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/skbytes/status/462893035643498496</a>

Belfast_city said:
This game needs to be put to bed with a good 4 or 5 nil win to cement the goal difference,still believe city are due to hammer somenone before the season is out
If Liverpool beat Palace heavily think a big win would be needed as dippers could put a bagfull past Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.