Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some panic merchant flawed logic going on in here.

Liverpool can claw back the goal difference in two games, one of them away.

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

Win our games, and everything else will look after itself.

And I'll be £400 richer, hopefully!

I don't know how some of them manage to get out of the house to be honest!

They don't.

CitizenTID said:
I'd go with this:

------------Hart-------------
Zaba--Kompany--Demi--Kolarov
Milner--Fernandinho-Yaya--Nasri
-----Dzeko--------Jovetic-----

Silva on for Nasri/Milner at some point in the second half.
Negredo on for Dzeko if we're 2 goals up to see if he can get in form before Sunday.
Aguero on (if fit) if we're in the shit at any point.

we can't start with Milner FFS he never plays well against Villa

Touch wood.

I'm hoping that if everything goes to plan we will win by a two goal margin and a three goal margin in out next two games. That's what we are capable of doing.

Liverpool would need to over turn a 14 goal deficit. That's 15 scored, 0 conceded.

Fair play if they do that but I think they will hit a brick wall tonight against Palace.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yaya and Sergio don't start. We've rushed players back early on too many occasions this season. With the likes of Jovetic, Negredo and Rodwell on the bench who all want to impress then theres no reason why they shouldn't do the job.
With SIlva fit we can afford to miss Aguero, don't know about Yaya though.

whp.blue said:
CitizenTID said:
I'd go with this:

------------Hart-------------
Zaba--Kompany--Demi--Kolarov
Milner--Fernandinho-Yaya--Nasri
-----Dzeko--------Jovetic-----

Silva on for Nasri/Milner at some point in the second half.
Negredo on for Dzeko if we're 2 goals up to see if he can get in form before Sunday.
Aguero on (if fit) if we're in the shit at any point.

we can't start with Milner FFS he never plays well against Villa

Unless you count that 40-yard crossfield pass and then running for the return and bending the ball in from the edge of the penalty area in our title winning year?

I think even Mario was like, 'What the fuck?'

He ran eight miles v Everton.

More than any player in any of the divisions this weekend.

Take him over Garcia any day of the week in any midfield position.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

That is more or less the Rawk logic if you read their boards. Rodgers is crowing about them being the team that are capable of overturning the GD yet not taking into consideration how many we have already put away !

@BluePhil8 said:
Touch wood.

I'm hoping that if everything goes to plan we will win by a two goal margin and a three goal margin in out next two games. That's what we are capable of doing.

Liverpool would need to over turn a 14 goal deficit. That's 15 scored, 0 conceded.

Fair play if they do that but I think they will hit a brick wall tonight against Palace.

One of us doesn't know how many games we have left to go. And it isn't me ;)

bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

That is more or less the Rawk logic if you read their boards. Rodgers is crowing about them being the team that are capable of overturning the GD yet not taking into consideration how many we have already put away !

It's obviously fear, rather than logic.

The need to grasp hold of something in the dark, because you can't see, just to make you feel a little better inside.

more lazy than useless said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Touch wood.

What. The. Fuck.

more lazy than useless said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Touch wood.

What are you on about ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.