Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palace fans were rocking last night. They only had 25000 in the ground and were going for the whole game.
We'll have nearly twice as many in the ground tomorrow and Sunday so lets get behind the lads for the whole 90 minutes. If we can make twice as much the noise as the Palace fans did it will be a great atmosphere

TBooksbluearmy said:
We need all the fans to get behind the boys for the next 2 games, and raise the roof. we need to make sure that any fans from villa and West ham can't be heard during the next 2 games. The atmosphere for the last couple of game sat the Etithad has been a bit flat. So come on boys & girls let's get behind the team and cheer them on to the title.
I think we need to treat this like a cup final atmosphere wise, we need to raise the roof !

hart

zabba-komapny-mdm-kolarov

ferna-yaya

nasri-silva

dzeko-aguero

win this and title is ours!! give 100% and there will be only one winner at the end C'Mon City make us proud!!!!

madden150 said:
SuperYaya said:
Lets come out firing, smash Villa and then the same for West Ham.

There is very little pressure on us now, we don't have to try and force anything because we know there is always the free draw to take.

Completely disagree with this to be honest. If the players start thinking the pressure's now off and can play for a draw then we'll start to see problems. There's still a large amount of pressure and that's what you want to keep the concentration levels high. Liverpools result is a positive for us but they are still top by a point. The players should be approaching the Villa and West Ham games in exactly the same mind set.

Pressure is definitely not a positive thing. If it is, why has Brendan Rodgers spent the last 3 months trying to make sure everyone knows the pressure is on City/Chelsea and not Liverpool?

Pressure off = the chance to play free flowing football and let the talent shine through.

I would gladly sacrifice the space-time continuum just to get rid of today. Can't be doing with all this waiting.

Come on you beautiful blue bastards!

Can't believe I just managed to get a ticket for me and my lad. £58 each is a bit steep but fuck it, it's only money.

The one thing about Pellegrini is he changes for no one so I expect us to go for the jugular, I'd we sit back like we did in last 20 mins against Everton then expect nervous crowd, nervous players, we need it to be over by half time, west ham will park the bus on Sunday.

We just need to win. It wont be easy, Villa wont just roll over. We screwed up at their place and we have to be much tighter and patient at the Ethiad.
One - Nil will be a enough from a penalty. We don't need to be gung-ho, just play steadily create chances and score a goal.
I'm sure the team will be well prepared and ready for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.