Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I can't see anything but a straight 3-0 win, good first half, contained second, we have played well the last few games I do wish people would have a bit more confidence

I was confident about the Sunderland match and look what happened! This match ain't gonna be a walk in the park you know

Kind of a strange result really because we still need to get something from both games. I'm hoping the players don't get complacent and think we've already won this, we need to be at our very best, no flapping if we concede.

I believe Jolean Lescott needs two more appearances to qualify for a winners medal should we acheive this year's dream of winning the title.

If we were in strong positions in both remaining matches should he be brought off the bench in order to get his?

CTID

JJ

wagonman said:
I believe Jolean Lescott needs two more appearances to qualify for a winners medal should we acheive this year's dream of winning the title.

If we were in strong positions in both remaining matches should he be brought off the bench in order to get his?

CTID

JJ

No Lescott is guarateed a medal because has got more than 5 appearances. Rules changed lately about medals system.

IWasHere said:
Ducado said:
I can't see anything but a straight 3-0 win, good first half, contained second, we have played well the last few games I do wish people would have a bit more confidence

I was confident about the Sunderland match and look what happened! This match ain't gonna be a walk in the park you know

Look what Sunderland have done since that game! It was a good point all in all would have preferred the win but it happens, no game is a walk in the park but I prefer to think that the team and club know what is expected and will be fully up for this

HolteEnder said:
Come on City! Now we're safe a lot of Villa fans want you to beat us to stop Liverpool winning the league, we would never hear the end of it if they won it.

You will beat us comfortably. We are terrible and easily one of the worst teams in the league, we win once every five weeks or so and 95% of our fans want Lambert gone. 5-0 is my prediction, Aguero hat trick.

cheers mate, i hope your right about the score.

MeatHunterrr said:
wagonman said:

CTID

JJ

No Lescott is guarateed a medal because has got more than 5 appearances. Rules changed lately about medals system.

Oh... thanks for that info... I just looked it up and it said he needed 10...

I am pleased for him (and the others affected).

JJ

MeatHunterrr said:
wagonman said:

CTID

JJ

I thought it was still 10, but Lescott has that anyway I think (8 starts 2 subs?). Anyway, it doesn't matter who gets a medal, we still have to get 4 points and thats all that matters.

wagonman if what you have said is true I hope that JL will get that chance to get a medal should we be winning the last 2 games quite easily. however there could be other players who are in the same boat. I just hope that should we win the league that everyone of the squad will be getting a medal, even If they have only played just 1 game. After all it is now more about your squad depth then the team that wins the games.

wagonman said:
MeatHunterrr said:
wagonman said:

CTID

JJ

Oh... thanks for that info... I just looked it up and it said he needed 10...

I am pleased for him (and the others affected).

JJ
I think since the Squad size was brought in you just get 25 medals no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.