Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBooksbluearmy said:
wagonman if what you have said is true I hope that JL will get that chance to get a medal should we be winning the last 2 games quite easily. however there could be other players who are in the same boat. I just hope that should we win the league that everyone of the squad will be getting a medal, even If they have only played just 1 game. After all it is now more about your squad depth then the team that wins the games.

I totally agree...

JJ

We'reNotReallyHere said:
-------------------------------Joe----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Kompany--------Demi---------------Kolarov
---------------------Yaya-------------Fern------------------------
Nasri----------------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------Dzeko---------Kun---------------------------

100% from the off boys.

I can see this team easily putting 3 past them, I expect a West Brom kind of game, get it over with in the first half...

aguero93:20 said:
wagonman said:
MeatHunterrr said:
No Lescott is guarateed a medal because has got more than 5 appearances. Rules changed lately about medals system.

Oh... thanks for that info... I just looked it up and it said he needed 10...

I am pleased for him (and the others affected).

JJ
I think since the Squad size was brought in you just get 25 medals no?

Fixed amount of 40 medals will be given.

MeatHunterrr said:
aguero93:20 said:
wagonman said:
Oh... thanks for that info... I just looked it up and it said he needed 10...

I am pleased for him (and the others affected).

JJ
I think since the Squad size was brought in you just get 25 medals no?

Fixed amount of 40 medals will be given.

Please just lets get it won 1st

We need all the fans to get behind the boys for the next 2 games, and raise the roof. we need to make sure that any fans from villa and West ham can't be heard during the next 2 games. The atmosphere for the last couple of game sat the Etithad has been a bit flat. So come on boys & girls let's get behind the team and cheer them on to the title.

TBooksbluearmy said:
We need all the fans to get behind the boys for the next 2 games, and raise the roof. we need to make sure that any fans from villa and West ham can't be heard during the next 2 games. The atmosphere for the last couple of game sat the Etithad has been a bit flat. So come on boys & girls let's get behind the team and cheer them on to the title.

It was not too bad against West Brom, I actually think it will be electric for both games

Can we all shut the fuck up about medals we haven't won it yet with all these crazy results flying around we could easily find ourselves on the wrong end of one. Villa beat us tomorrow and it's over just let's calam down!

mancity61 said:
Can we all shut the fuck up about medals we haven't won it yet with all these crazy results flying around we could easily find ourselves on the wrong end of one. Villa beat us tomorrow and it's over just let's calam down!

Do you beleive that by fans looking forward to a home win that somehow we will curse our chances? Do you still beleive in the tooth fairy as well? Because it's the same logic.

You are the one that needs to maybe loosen up a little and let people be a little bit optimistic, rather than ramming this magical thinking down peoples throats

pazzo said:
We'reNotReallyHere said:
-------------------------------Joe----------------------------------
Zaba--------------Kompany--------Demi---------------Kolarov
---------------------Yaya-------------Fern------------------------
Nasri----------------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------Dzeko---------Kun---------------------------

100% from the off boys.

I can see this team easily putting 3 past them, I expect a West Brom kind of game, get it over with in the first half...

There's no point risking Sergio if he isn't fully fit and if we play two in the middle we run the risk of being overrun as they are sure to play three. The team I would play is as follows with Sergio on the bench if fit enough.

-----------------------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------

Zab-----------------Kompany--------------------DeM-------------------------------Kola

Milner------------------Yaya---------------------Ferna---------------------------Nasri

---------------------------------------Silva--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Dzeko---------------------------------------------

mancity61 said:
You calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.