Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
Last time around, we were struggling away and we had issues defensively (at the beginning of the season in particluar).

3:2 was the result, first goal we conceded from a defensive error, second was a free kick and third was a counter attack, as we were trying to win the game.

I don't feel as nervous as I felt vs. Everton and Crystal Palace, but I do feel nervous nonetheless.

first goal we conceded from a defensive error
=============
And offside

second was a free kick
===========
That wasn't a free kick.

and third was a counter attack
=============
Not even a counter attack... big hoof from goalie and a major fuck up from Vinny and Nasty

Don't be nervous.

I was nervous too.

Not anymore. I believe that the players will come through for the fans tonight. What better way to laugh in the face of UEFA than to lift the Premier League title on Sunday whilst the world watches on.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:
Just been told I've got to go to a 'late' meeting
Ffs!!!!

Can see it being a struggle to get there as it's in Chester!

On a brighter note, you can get £3k for your seasoncard.
Every cloud, and all that.
Except my seasoncard is here in Chester with me, and I'd be lucky to get 3 Mars bars knowing my mates

The Blue said:
Sat in work, can't cope - just booked Thursday, Friday and Monday off!

Can't wait for tonight, c'mon City!!

City ruining the economy.

Getting deafeningly behind the team tonight will, in and of itself, answer every twat that needs answering: UEFA, the British media, the ex-Liverpool tv pundit mafia, the scousers over in their 'cathedral' who had already won the league four weeks ago.

Quietly confident we'll go out and put on a sterling performance, akin to the beginning of the season. I can see three or four goals. the team will be hungry to prove a point to all the doubters and all the media nonsense of late. A great opportunity to give a big f£££ you to UEFA and stamp our well deserved authority on the league, ready to go into Sunday confident of bringing it home. COME ON BLUES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.