Manchester City v Celtic post match thread

Only watched the highlights but it looked like Bobb was the standout and he did well wide on the right. Hope he gets opportunities this coming season as he looks so versatile and able to deliver quality crosses and passes.
Yeah I just watched the highlights on YouTube and Bobb looked excellent. Hard to take a great deal from it with so few players available, but will certainly do some of them a lot of good.

No criticism of Ortega this but that "save" from Son was good but it has to be one of the worst efforts I have seen from a top class striker ( Son) for a long time, he should have buried it and probably would do 99 times out of 100.
Yeah and he will have a 99% strike rate against us in 1 v 1s. He probably hadn't missed against us before, The media seem to conveniently forget we won the game 0-2.

No criticism of Ortega this but that "save" from Son was good but it has to be one of the worst efforts I have seen from a top class striker ( Son) for a long time, he should have buried it and probably would do 99 times out of 100.

Top class strikers miss one on ones and great chances every week.

On this occasion, it was a fantastic save from Ortega. It's the timing and positioning that comes into it not just the outstretching of a leg.

Yeah I just watched the highlights on YouTube and Bobb looked excellent. Hard to take a great deal from it with so few players available, but will certainly do some of them a lot of good.
Agreed re Bobb. Looking good. Thought our young ones had a lot of possession against a team who are way ahead of us in terms of preparation for the new season. And their 4th goal looked offside to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.