Manchester City v Celtic post match thread

It's both. Ederson and Rodri are the two most important players in Pep's system. Ederson allows us to break the high press with his distribution and Rodri is the best DM in the world for press-resistance and build-up play.

Thanks for pointing out the importance of Ederson though - a lot of posters on BM don't seem to understand how big of a loss he'd be to our squad. I get that Ortega made a special 'season-defining save' against Son last title charge but I really think losing Ederson for an entire season would drastically damage our chances of winning a 5th in a row.

Need to keep Eddie at all costs.
At all costs? So hes going to make a fuss within dressing room and its good?

You are unfair to Ortega as well. Its not been one save. Its been several brilliant performances.

Congrats to Celtic for winning the "I beat City in a friendly trophy" they were really up for it.

It's both. Ederson and Rodri are the two most important players in Pep's system. Ederson allows us to break the high press with his distribution and Rodri is the best DM in the world for press-resistance and build-up play.

Thanks for pointing out the importance of Ederson though - a lot of posters on BM don't seem to understand how big of a loss he'd be to our squad. I get that Ortega made a special 'season-defining save' against Son last title charge but I really think losing Ederson for an entire season would drastically damage our chances of winning a 5th in a row.

Need to keep Eddie at all costs.
No criticism of Ortega this but that "save" from Son was good but it has to be one of the worst efforts I have seen from a top class striker ( Son) for a long time, he should have buried it and probably would do 99 times out of 100.

Congrats to Celtic for winning the "I beat City in a friendly trophy" they were really up for it.
And we'll see comments like this every time we lose or draw for the rest of the season.
How bloody difficult is it to understand that beating City (or even drawing with City) is currently denying victory to the best team in "the land and all the world".

Cancelo, Walker, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Akanji, Rodri, Bernardo, Doku, De Bruyne, Foden, Kovacic, Nunes, Alvarez, all to come back. The team we currently have out in the states isn't beating any top sides, Pep will know that it's all about fitness.
Just unfortunate it was the Euros which has fucked preparation up big time

Cancelo, Walker, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Akanji, Rodri, Bernardo, Doku, De Bruyne, Foden, Kovacic, Nunes, Alvarez, all to come back. The team we currently have out in the states isn't beating any top sides, Pep will know that it's all about fitness.
Cancelo?????????????/

Cancelo, Walker, Stones, KDB, Alvarez all gone, come on you know the score.

doomed.gif | BigFooty Forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.