Manchester City v Chelsea in Ohio - Post Match Thread

Ditto. Think Sterling criminally underappreciated and underrated for what he did for City. We wont see many score more goals for us than he did.

Odd one, as even at his peak for us, he didn't really get the love from us fans as many who did a lot less do/did.

City legend for me.
should have been the top goal scorer every season he was here, the chances he missed.

Loved that. The kids were superb. Kalvin man of the match. Bet Pep is buzzing after that
I wouldn't say that, but he played well, especially first half. He surprised me tbh.
He sent a few good balls out to Grealish, but i thought his passing was very sloppy in the second half.

They need to play in big stadiums with natural grass. The trouble with the UNC game and the game at OSU were that the field is the fake Field Turf. It's great for American football but terrible for soccer/football. There are plenty of huge stadiums in the US that use natural grass. Maybe should be a consideration next time.

Yep, Just laying turf on top of plastic sheeting is daft and dangerous to players
it needs sorting out before the World Club trophy next summer, stadiums in the US that use natural grass must be chosen to play on

I enjoyed the game and thought we played really well until the mass changes.

Jack had another good game and i thought he was the first half motm, I thought he was brilliant at times and turned James all ways up, a few times. He needs to keeps playing like that.

Erling's a Beast and his finishing was lethal.

I thought Josko looked good and was the leader of the defence.

Oscar is going to be a great player, he's always looking for the ball and his control of the ball is top class. His goal was superb.

Rico being Rico, in your face hustle and great on the ball.

McAtee is going to be a great addition to the squad.
I like his game, he's strong on the ball, is always working and can pick a pass. He's going to get better as the season goes on.

I can see why Pep likes Nico O'Reilly, he looked very composed in the first half and another who looks good on the ball.

I would keep all those lads with the squad this season and i would try and keep C. Doyle around too, we need another defender so why not him.

I really liked the look of Tomas Galvez too, could he be the one to solve our leftback connundrem!

Some of the other lads did alright and this tour was great for all of them. It was good to see how these youngsters developed and the future of our club looks rosy.

That’s more like it.

It’s a shame about Wilson-Esbrand and Lewis. Both of them were playing great. The latter keeps his cool far better than Walker when playing it out of opposing presses, which is so pivotal in today’s game.

The best compliment I can give Bobb is that I’m not surprised by what I’m seeing. He’s going to play a big part this season.

I know I’ve been a broken record about him this summer, but I love what I’ve seen from Susoho. I’m curious and excited to see where he goes on loan and follow him. I think there’s a real player there.

The fans also turned out in droves. It’s crazy that Ohio State fills that stadium every week.
Ohio st Penn st and Michigan 3 of the biggest stadiums in the country and they easily sell out week in and week out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.