Manchester City v Chelsea in Ohio - Post Match Thread

Very average for an international he was out shone by the kids
He kept knocking the ball long, obviously under instruction, unfortunately of the 17 attempts 8 were unsuccessful going out of play loosing procession 12 times He was playing out of position and annoying that he took a place in the team that the likes of Doyle could have had
Exactly, im sure some on here didnt watch it.

I will say one thing about the game last night, The Pitch was shocking, it was just turf on top of plastic sheets
If City are going to tour the USA for the World Club trophy next summer then Fifa better get it sorted.

Players are in danger of doing damage to the legs and knees, I think 2 from City and 3 from Chelsea got injured with muscle and knee injuries, Some players did not fancy playing last night after the heavy downfall of rain

I will say one thing about the game last night, The Pitch was shocking, it was just turf on top of plastic sheets
If City are going to tour the USA for the World Club trophy next summer then Fifa better get it sorted.

Players are in danger of doing damage to the legs and knees, I think 2 from City and 3 from Chelsea got injured with muscle and knee injuries, Some players did not fancy playing last night after the heavy downfall of rain
They need to play in big stadiums with natural grass. The trouble with the UNC game and the game at OSU were that the field is the fake Field Turf. It's great for American football but terrible for soccer/football. There are plenty of huge stadiums in the US that use natural grass. Maybe should be a consideration next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.