Manchester City v Chelsea in Ohio - Post Match Thread

I've never got that vibe from City supporters I speak to.
As is mentioned elsewhere though there is a "what if". I think he was fantastic for us, and it certainly took balls to make the move he did to us, seems to still have a decent relationship with Pep.
Just a "casualty" of wanting more minutes (or perhaps a different role) and it seems when that happens, if we get an acceptable offer, we're happy to allow players to move on.
Edit: which will make Alvarez an interesting case this summer
Sterling wasn't great in his last couple of seasons, tried to beat too many players and his ball control was shocking at times. I wasn't disappointed when he left and he's not been successful at the Chav's, hope that continues but appreciate what he did at our club.

Remember Vinny moved to CB after some poor Midfield performances and the rest is isssstreee

I really hope he finds his feet with us in his new position, feel sorry for the lad that it just hasn't happened with us....yet!

I remember pep converting Mascherano into a centre half at Barca.

Fingers crossed.
Unfortunately for Kalvin, he has a lot more competition ahead of him than Vinnie did.

I feel very sorry for the lad that it hasn’t worked out for him here, but there’s no denying there is a quality player in there somewhere.

Some defensive actions from josko and Kalvin were odd. it is understandable for such an unusual pairing. But we definitely need to set a better defence facing Utd.

Some defensive actions from josko and Kalvin were odd. it is understandable for such an unusual pairing. But we definitely need to set a better defence facing Utd.
I think Rúben will play, and the rest of the Portuguese contingent, apart from Cancelo, obviously. Maybe Manu, too.

Sterling wasn't great in his last couple of seasons, tried to beat too many players and his ball control was shocking at times. I wasn't disappointed when he left and he's not been successful at the Chav's, hope that continues but appreciate what he did at our club.
Remember his last game for us at Chelsea he came on as a sub, think we won it near the end and instead of celebrating with the rest of the team he was down the tunnel sharpish - he either wasn't happy being a sub or had made his mind up to leave or both

Remember his last game for us at Chelsea he came on as a sub, think we won it near the end and instead of celebrating with the rest of the team he was down the tunnel sharpish - he either wasn't happy being a sub or had made his mind up to leave or both
He played in the Villa game but didn't bother turning up for the parade the next day, clearly wanted out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.