Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

Re: Tonight: Go For It or Risk It

Go for it....

...with the reserves.

Impeccable said:
Sunday is more 'must not lose'. And yes, we put out a very strong team tonight.

In most people's predictions a loss at Chelsea is expected so why would it be a must not lose game? Fantastic not to lose but it's the other games which are key to our league position, Sunderland,Everton,Spurs,WHU,BBurn,Bolton

Every game is there to win, hate to say it but those across the road think like that and if we want to win more then one trophy per season so do we.

Also some of our Fans have spent 1000's following us all over this season for one reason to see us win, oh maybe also to get pis@ed.

Go full pelt at it, at least then we can say we tried even of we do get beat!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Every game is there to win, hate to say it but those across the road think like that and if we want to win more then one trophy per season so do we.

Also some of our Fans have spent 1000's following us all over this season for one reason to see us win, oh maybe also to get pis@ed.

hahaha judging by many threads on here ( where's the best pub in ......) i think you were right 2nd time.

Got to be all out attack for me in essense we need 3-4 goals go with below we might get them!

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Kolorov

Yaya De Jong

Silva

Tevez Dzeko Balo

hughes pissed me off before the hamburg home game by playing a shite team to save the players for the second leg. by losing to fulham, we missed out on europe for the next season, and we got knocked out by hamburg anyway.

i say go for it tonight and worry about chelsea in the morning.

I am not expecting to go through or get a win on sunday but knowing City, we will do both and make it look piss easy

Tonight: Go For It or Risk It

If we score with 10mins to go we could still go on to win and go through! Patients is the word! 0-0 with 10min to go and we score they'll shit it and we will go on to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.