Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

A few tough calls to make, personally (and depending on the fitness of De Jong and Milner) I would go with:

-----------------Hart-----------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov
---------------De Jong----------------
-------Milner------------Barry---------
Silva-----------Dzeko----------Balotelli

I would leave Yaya and Tevez out - both have been struggling a bit over the past few games and look like they could do with a break.

High tempo and plenty of pressure high up the pitch, and I reckon we can turn it around.

Re: Tonight: Go For It or Risk It

_______________Hart_______________
Richards_____________________Kolarov
________Tévez________Balotelli______
_______________Dzeko_____________

Bench:

Given,

Kompany,

de Jong,
Milner,

Jó,
Guidetti,
Nimely.

And hopefully we can win it 6-3...

citykev28 said:
hughes pissed me off before the hamburg home game by playing a shite team to save the team for the second leg. by losing to fulham, we missed out on europe for the next season, and we got knocked out by hamburg anway.

i say go for it tonight and worry about chelsea in the morning.

This.

perfect example.

Definetly go for it!BUt id save Tevez and dejong for sunday,Play Balo and Dzeko up front with Swp

Skilly McRailnob said:
sure it's been answered many times already, but is there an away goals rule in the europa?

Yep sure is

go for it with al guns blazing for the first 45, if it becomes hopeless early, tell them to save their strength and treat the rest of the game as a practice session.

thomasobDK said:
go for it with al guns blazing for the first 45, if it becomes hopeless early, tell them to save their strength and treat the rest of the game as a practice session.

If they treat it as a practice session they will start fighting, tevez will get the hump and phone kia for a move. balo will move to AC Milan and Richards will ruck with Mancini so how will we fix that when the fianl whistle goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.