Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

this is weird, on atdhe it says the game will start at 1pm, its 1pm now and the game isnt on? has the time not changed in england yet?
on the OS it says the game is on also for 18:00BST(1:00pm usa EST)
whats going on?

tonethestone said:
Skilly McRailnob said:
sure it's been answered many times already, but is there an away goals rule in the europa?
Yep sure is
If it's 2-0 after 90 mins, then say 3-1 after extra time, would the away goals rule still apply or would it go to pens?

citysky said:
this is weird, on atdhe it says the game will start at 1pm, its 1pm now and the game isnt on? has the time not changed in england yet?

time only changed in the US from what I understand ..<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
Dazinho said:
tonethestone said:
Yep sure is
If it's 2-0 after 90 mins, then say 3-1 after extra time, would the away goals rule still apply or would it go to pens?

away goals doesn't apply in extra time mate.

what a team. bit disappointed dzeko doesnt start, but still, i really fancy us to turn this tie around. come on lads.

citysky said:

i thought the same thing i had my sandwich ready and everything even have my lucky underwear on .....fucked up everything for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.