Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

MadchesterCity said:
jim said:
Sorry for gate crashing this thread but for some reason i can't start one of my own....

anyone know a pub in Madrid that will be showing the match?

Surely all the pubs will be showing the match

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am --

keemcfc said:
Either:

....................Given....................
Onuoha....Touré.....Kompany.....Bridge

.........Zabaleta........Barry............
Bellamy........................A Johnson

............Tévez.....Adebayor..........

Or if Bridge is'nt fit:

....................Given....................
Onuoha....Touré....Kompany....Zabaleta

.......de Jong/Vieira.....Barry..........
Bellamy........................A Johnson

............Tévez.....Adebayor..........

Will Ireland be fit for this one? If he is then I'd play him instear of Barry.

Sorry but what!

I'll say it again just in case he didn't hear the first time. Sorry but what!?!?

Anyone who thinks Ireland should replace Barry on Saturday needs to change his medication. Without any shadow of doubt, Gazza was one of our best players on Sunday and is finally enjoying some excellent form. As for the result, expect United to dominate the final 20 minutes, especially down our flanks. We will need at least a 2 goal lead by then, so my prediction is a nerve wracking 3-3 draw. Would be a better result for us than for United...unless Spurs beat Arsenal tomorrow, which I doubt.

I think we'll be unchanged from Bermingham match.

I'm going for a squeeky bum type 1-0 win for us. And for what it's worth the "He can only score 5 goals a season" man to score the winner.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/derby-292394/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/derby-292394/</a>

They really wanna do us this game, I think this is Massive compared to the CC...
COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

-------------------given--------------------

--ned--------komps--------toure------garrido

----------------de jong---------------

johnson------------gaz baz----------bellers

--------------------tevez---------------

---------------------ade-----------------

i think city 2-1, but think norwich will score first. we go in losin @ half time, then come out all guns blazzing!!! COME ON CITY.

WE WILL WIN POONITED!!!

TEVEZ WILL SCORE!!!

THE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR SAT NIGHT ARE...... .............................just kidding :)

Adebayor said:
MadchesterCity said:
Surely all the pubs will be showing the match

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am --

Sorry but what!

I'll say it again just in case he didn't hear the first time. Sorry but what!?!?
Barry is one of the most over-rated player ever to stumble across a football pitch. All he does is either give the ball away, run into a crowd of players or fall over, I'll give him credit that he tries his best and he does have a good personality and good ideas, but he has only had one or two good games since we signed him.

If Ireland is ok to go then i'd play him over Barry as you can't play them both in a 442, if he's not fit then play Barry, simples.

From what I've seen of vieira he also gives the ball away all the time, but I can't judge him as he's not settled in totally yet and he's been injured quite a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.