Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

keemcfc said:
Adebayor said:
I'll say it again just in case he didn't hear the first time. Sorry but what!?!?
Barry is one of the most over-rated player ever to stumble across a football pitch. All he does is either give the ball away, run into a crowd of players or fall over, I'll give him credit that he tries his best and he does have a good personality and good ideas, but he has only had one or two good games since we signed him.

If Ireland is ok to go then i'd play him over Barry as you can't play them both in a 442, if he's not fit then play Barry, simples.

From what I've seen of vieira he also gives the ball away all the time, but I can't judge him as he's not settled in totally yet and he's been injured quite a bit.
tippex thinner sniffer????????????

Think we all agree it has to be the same line-up as Sunday, but Bridge/Zab in for Garrido.

2-0 City, Bellers both against his old club.

I don't know anything about this game at all. can't predict anything. maybe mancini will throw a curve ball. maybe it'll be the type of cagey tactical battle we often see when top four teams meet. whatever, it rarely works out like that when we are involved. confidence is high, we beat them with a scratch team at COMS earlier in the year. they need to win, we just want to, believe we can. no pressure on our players. just another opportunity to send our fans into raptures, just another opportunity to solidify our 4th spot. I really hope Ade relishes this one, it's a huge opportunity for him to steal the glory. it's going to be a great afternoon.

if rooney wastn available id say we would probably beat them..they were awful last weekend without him

however he makes a huge difference to their team and with him playing id settle for a draw

dont be fooled by this Ferdinand might not be fit either......he will be...this always happens before derby games with one or more of the utd players supposedly doubtful but then they are fit to play.

our weak spot is definately down our left hand side....if garrido gives valencia the room he usually gives to opposition wingers we willbe in trouble....his crosses and rooneys ability in the air and at timing runs into the box could be our undoing...Im hoping someone else plays their.....this will also affect bellamy who will have to spend more time tracking back (which he is very good at....but then limits his attacking potential slightly)

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Think we all agree it has to be the same line-up as Sunday, but Bridge/Zab in for Garrido.

you do know that Bellamy never played for utd right?

bazamancity1 said:
keemcfc said:
Barry is one of the most over-rated player ever to stumble across a football pitch. All he does is either give the ball away, run into a crowd of players or fall over, I'll give him credit that he tries his best and he does have a good personality and good ideas, but he has only had one or two good games since we signed him.

If Ireland is ok to go then i'd play him over Barry as you can't play them both in a 442, if he's not fit then play Barry, simples.

From what I've seen of vieira he also gives the ball away all the time, but I can't judge him as he's not settled in totally yet and he's been injured quite a bit.
tippex thinner sniffer????????????
Nope, truth sayer.

The people who rate Barry either:

A) are in denial
B) are blind
C) don't watch him
D) have jumped on the band wagon of people saying he's a great player and can't see his mistakes as they have become bias.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

That took some thinking outside the box to work that one out :)

keemcfc said:
Barry is one of the most over-rated player ever to stumble across a football pitch. All he does is either give the ball away, run into a crowd of players or fall over, I'll give him credit that he tries his best and he does have a good personality and good ideas, but he has only had one or two good games since we signed him.... From what I've seen of vieira he also gives the ball away all the time, but I can't judge him as he's not settled in totally yet and he's been injured quite a bit.
You really know bugger-all about football, my son.

lionheart said:
keemcfc said:
Barry is one of the most over-rated player ever to stumble across a football pitch. All he does is either give the ball away, run into a crowd of players or fall over, I'll give him credit that he tries his best and he does have a good personality and good ideas, but he has only had one or two good games since we signed him.... From what I've seen of vieira he also gives the ball away all the time, but I can't judge him as he's not settled in totally yet and he's been injured quite a bit.
You really know bugger-all about football, my son.

I must agree with the said comment and keep Barry in i'm hoping he turns up again. I say 3 -1 City Tevez ade and bellers. Couldn't care who gets theres. Noone hopfully lol

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.