keemcfc said:
bazamancity1 said:
tippex thinner sniffer????????????
Nope, truth sayer.

The people who rate Barry either:

A) are in denial
B) are blind
C) don't watch him
D) have jumped on the band wagon of people saying he's a great player and can't see his mistakes as they have become bias.

You're wrong. In fact you're wronger than wrong, you've exceded the normal level of wrong and gone beyond into some kind of super-wrong state where only the most wrong people on the planet can go. Well done.

pee dubya said:
keemcfc said:
Nope, truth sayer.

A) are in denial
B) are blind
C) don't watch him
D) have jumped on the band wagon of people saying he's a great player and can't see his mistakes as they have become bias.

You're wrong. In fact you're wronger than wrong, you've exceded the normal level of wrong and gone beyond into some kind of super-wrong state where only the most wrong people on the planet can go. Well done.
Every time Barry gets the ball in the next few games, just watch him, you'll see what I mean, if you're not already stuck on the band wagon.

keemcfc said:
pee dubya said:
Every time Barry gets the ball in the next few games, just watch him, you'll see what I mean, if you're not already stuck on the band wagon.

I watch him all the time and couldn't care less about bandwagons. He's the only midfielder we have who can take the ball to feet under pressure and keep it. He's also one of the the cleverest footballers at the club, can pick a good ball, can tackle, make interceptions, head the ball, cover for players out of position, etc. He lacks acceleration and pace, so he's had to make up for it by using his brain. He positions his body brilliantly, sometimes he gets caught out, so does everyone.

He might not be the exciting box to box player who sprays passes around all over the place and drives forwards at pace that people love to watch (and we still need), but he's a very good player and a definite asset to the team.

southstand117 said:
Thought I would brave it on sadcafe to see their views of us on derby week...
2 Threads about us and 1 about Carlos.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-city-v-manchester-united-292068/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-c ... ed-292068/</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/massives-292153/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/massives-292153/</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-badly-we-miss-tevez-292183/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/how-badly-we- ... ez-292183/</a>

love this is the "massives" thread........
it's our cup final now, we really have to win it

I can top that quote. Page two of the first thread. " Phelens Shorts"

"Why is everyone so depressed. There is no threat on the playing front not yet anyway."

This after practically every other Rag confirms they are a One Grannyshagger team.

spurs beat arsenal today, now were only 1 point ahead. we have to win this game, and i dont think were gona have a problem winning this game.
us winning this game and than chelsea beating spurs, will put us in a great position.

pee dubya said:
keemcfc said:

I watch him all the time and couldn't care less about bandwagons. He's the only midfielder we have who can take the ball to feet under pressure and keep it. He's also one of the the cleverest footballers at the club, can pick a good ball, can tackle, make interceptions, head the ball, cover for players out of position, etc. He lacks acceleration and pace, so he's had to make up for it by using his brain. He positions his body brilliantly, sometimes he gets caught out, so does everyone.

He might not be the exciting box to box player who sprays passes around all over the place and drives forwards at pace that people love to watch (and we still need), but he's a very good player and a definite asset to the team.
That is true I guess, but he does get caught out alot more than any other player we've had in the last few years.

keemcfc said:
pee dubya said:

That is true I guess, but he does get caught out alot more than any other player we've had in the last few years.
Keemfc is an ignorant bigot, end of story.

keemcfc said:
bazamancity1 said:
tippex thinner sniffer????????????
Nope, truth sayer.

A) are in denial
B) are blind
C) don't watch him

Erm, mate, sorry to say this, but I think you are the one who's BLIND!

Yeah he had a bad spell for a long time, but that doesn't take away the fact that he is class. I have a season card, so i can assure you that I do watch him, and when he is on his game, he is a joy to watch. He is graceful on the ball, has a brilliant range of passing, he is a good tackler, dribbler, and an extremely intelligent footballer. The one weakness to his game is his lack of pace, but that really is about it. I am not biased, i see his mistakes, just as i see every players, but unlike you i think i (along with a lot of the people on this forum) can tell a good football player when i see one, unlike you i think.

also, I think Mancini, Hughes, Capello, M O'niel, R Benitez and any other manager would agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.