Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

cleavers said:
naes said:
Hey !
I sell 2 TICKETS for the derby of tomorrow due to the cancellation of flights! let me a message if interested.

Bear in mind that if the tickets are not already in Manchester, no duplicates will be issued by the ticket office, and paper tickets don't get you in.

Also everyone, don't forget your season cards because they won't let you in no matter what.

Where was it said that paper tickets don't get you in?

All supporters are asked to please note that as a result of increased security requirements, duplicate tickets or membership cards will not be issued under any circumstances for Saturday’s clash with Manchester United.

Supporters are kindly requested to check to ensure they have the relevant match tickets or membership cards (e.g. Seasoncard, Citycard or Accesscard) before setting off for the game.

We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.

That's off MCFC.co.uk. Pardon me if I am missing something.

given

neds king kolo vinny k bridge

johnno ndj baz bellers

tevez
ade

3-1 city.

1337 said:
Woot a thread of my own :D

I reckon City 3-1 win or 2-0, but we will win by 2 goals, United lack motivation and are wank without wooney, while we are in incredible form(bar Garrido)

Line up:

Given

Onuoha
Toure..
Kompany
Bridge

Bellamy
De Jong
Barry
A.Johnson

Adebayor
Tevez

Perfect line up for tomorrow. Just hope Bridge fit enough (maybe Zaba if he ain't), Viera doesn't start (although it wouldn't be too bad) and defo that Ireland does play (leave him out of the team now until next season).

.....................Given.......................

...Onouha...Toure...Kompany...Zabaleta...

...Johnson...De Jong/Vieira...Barry...Bellemy...

..........Adebayor..........Tevez...........

Bench:

Nielson,
Bridge,
Santa,
SWP,
Ireland,
De Jong/Vieira
Academy Grad (i.e Abdi/Nimely/Cunningham/Boyata)

Really, we have such a strong chance here. In the last Derby (CC semi) We were missing Toure, Adebayor, Bridge, Adam Johnson (Cup tied). Those are 4 key players which I think will play a huge role in getting a nice win out of this Derby. Not to mention our game has been so strong even with the absence of Zaby, who is back now.

Also De Jong, if played, hasn't got the 2 match ban looming over his head for having too many yellow cards as the counter got reset after the Birmingham game. This will hopefully make him more confident in his tackles

I pray we don't play Santa Cruz at any point in the game unless 3 goals in the lead. He's so awful! A really appalling purchase for City. So much so he's been playing for the reserves now lololololololol! Every goal he has scored has been a scrappy tap in off the back of the work of dedicated players such as Bellemy.

I think Sylvinho (if fit) would be a good addition to the team at some point throughout the game, and hopefully if we hold the lead at the 75 min mark, I'd put Bridge on for Adebayor, and push Zaby up to central/left midfield. Final sub would be SWP for Johnson at 85 mins regardless of winning or losing. That's what I'd like to see for the Derby. Either way I have faith in Mancini's selection.

Thoughts?

-Goo

Stiss said:
cleavers said:
Bear in mind that if the tickets are not already in Manchester, no duplicates will be issued by the ticket office, and paper tickets don't get you in.

Also everyone, don't forget your season cards because they won't let you in no matter what.

Where was it said that paper tickets don't get you in?

All supporters are asked to please note that as a result of increased security requirements, duplicate tickets or membership cards will not be issued under any circumstances for Saturday’s clash with Manchester United.

Supporters are kindly requested to check to ensure they have the relevant match tickets or membership cards (e.g. Seasoncard, Citycard or Accesscard) before setting off for the game.

We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.

That's off MCFC.co.uk. Pardon me if I am missing something.

I was talking about the paper receipt for an access card, turn up with only that, and you will not get in. I don't know if they have issued actual paper 'tickets', but that's not the same thing.

Goo said:
.....................Given.......................

...Onouha...Toure...Kompany...Zabaleta...

...Johnson...De Jong/Vieira...Barry...Bellemy...

..........Adebayor..........Tevez...........

Bench:

Nielson,
Bridge,
Santa,
SWP,
Ireland,
De Jong/Vieira
Academy Grad (i.e Abdi/Nimely/Cunningham/Boyata)

Really, we have such a strong chance here. In the last Derby (CC semi) We were missing Toure, Adebayor, Bridge, Adam Johnson (Cup tied). Those are 4 key players which I think will play a huge role in getting a nice win out of this Derby. Not to mention our game has been so strong even with the absence of Zaby, who is back now.

Also De Jong, if played, hasn't got the 2 match ban looming over his head for having too many yellow cards as the counter got reset after the Birmingham game. This will hopefully make him more confident in his tackles

I pray we don't play Santa Cruz at any point in the game unless 3 goals in the lead. He's so awful! A really appalling purchase for City. So much so he's been playing for the reserves now lololololololol! Every goal he has scored has been a scrappy tap in off the back of the work of dedicated players such as Bellemy.

I think Sylvinho (if fit) would be a good addition to the team at some point throughout the game, and hopefully if we hold the lead at the 75 min mark, I'd put Bridge on for Adebayor, and push Zaby up to central/left midfield. Final sub would be SWP for Johnson at 85 mins regardless of winning or losing. That's what I'd like to see for the Derby. Either way I have faith in Mancini's selection.

Thoughts?

-Goo

I'm pleased you're not our manager. You think Santa Cruz shouldn't be anywhere near the team, yet you think Sylvinho would be a good addition, against utd!? WTF!!

Come on City, I don't think any other game has ever meant so much to me, please win City!!!

Adebayor said:
I'm pleased you're not our manager. You think Santa Cruz shouldn't be anywhere near the team, yet you think Sylvinho would be a good addition, against utd!? WTF!!

Come on City, I don't think any other game has ever meant so much to me, please win City!!!

Sylvinho may be a lot older and slower than he was, however he's got some serious experience under his belt, and from the games I've seen him in really pulls the strings in defence and often further up the field. Santa Cruz has done bugger all. We'd be better off with an academy player up front instead of him! He's slow, unable to finish, compared to our other strikers, just really doesn't cut the mustard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.