Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

Valencia is the threat, weve got to stop him running and at the same time release Bellers from having to track back all the time. Mancini earns his money here as i dont know the answer

keemcfc said:
pee dubya said:
You're wrong. In fact you're wronger than wrong, you've exceded the normal level of wrong and gone beyond into some kind of super-wrong state where only the most wrong people on the planet can go. Well done.
Every time Barry gets the ball in the next few games, just watch him, you'll see what I mean, if you're not already stuck on the band wagon.
what about the pass to bellers for ades tap in one off fluke ? i think they call that world class mate

bazamancity1 said:
keemcfc said:
Every time Barry gets the ball in the next few games, just watch him, you'll see what I mean, if you're not already stuck on the band wagon.
what about the pass to bellers for ades tap in one off fluke ? i think they call that world class mate
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Freestyler said:
change this thread title to norwich city or the scum please, i don't wanna see that vermins name on this forum.

thankyou.

the op is never online so doubt it will get changed unless the mods do it

lee-mcfc said:
Freestyler said:
change this thread title to norwich city or the scum please, i don't wanna see that vermins name on this forum.

thankyou.

i've just thought, he's took my title of starting the matchday official threads, we haven't lost for ages when i've been doing them, i can't start another now though after this!

well at least i could put a different title! lol

Freestyler said:
lee-mcfc said:

i've just thought, he's took my title of starting the matchday official threads, we haven't lost for ages when i've been doing them, i can't start another now though after this!

well at least i could put a different title! lol
aha ino lad i was going to say you should of made this thread! damn we are going to lose now... ;)

Freestyler said:

thankyou.

Well, on ragcafe they made it Manchester City v Manchester United so i thought i'll do it aswell ;p

If Bridge plays tomoz hope his head is on the game unlike the first derby this season when he looked so nervous at the start.

Comon you Blues cant wait for this dont think much work will be done today!

Hope Gary Chuckle is playing and we rip him apart!

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

THIS IS THE FINAL DERBY

------------------------------------------

COME ON CITY

WIN THE TROPHY<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:19 pm --<br /><br />I am worried about the possibility of Tevez being booked because in the first derby earlier this season he was little bet nerves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.