Manchester City v Manchester United - Official Match Thread

I'm probaly gonna get more stick for this than a beaver uses for it's dam.....

But, i wouldn't use ireland i think he was brilliant before we brought superstars in like tevez, ade, johnson, barry ect.

But now hes sluggish maybe 2 good passes a game?

But everyone's entitled to an opinion right?

Anyway....regarding the match

How many years have you lot been city fans????
City never do anything easy or what's expected so forgive me for not being as optomistic about the match.

I pray for a win any win....but a draw would be good enough to keep spurs back and under pressure.

I do agree though he needs to start with a 4-4-2.

see you all at the match!

Same team as last Sunday to start. If Garrido struggling bring on Bridge (if fit) or Zabaleta.
Mancini will have a part to play. City must come out with confidence, KNOWING that they are the better team. They must compete for, not surrender the midfield.

The tossers will come out from the start looking for a win, a draw won't do. This should give Johnson and Bellamy opportunities if they get quick ball from Barry and de Jong. (I'd like to play Vieira but he may not be fully match fit and de Jong played last week).

With quick ball they can set up both Adebayor and Tevez, both of whom are on fire at the moment. They will do the business if the defence does theirs. No effing and farting about at the back; passing back and forth, scaring the shit out of Given. Clear IT!!

One last thing. They won't give up if they are in with a chance. Expect to play for 100 mins.
Come on City. Just DO IT

CITY 3-1

Was about to lay down a hefty bet on City til I heard about Atkinson.

Don't be surprised to see Macheda win Utd the title in stoppage.

I would love it, LOVE IT if we beat them!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 am --<br /><br />
nathan said:
Was about to lay down a hefty bet on City til I heard about Atkinson.

Don't be surprised to see Macheda win Utd the title in stoppage.

rag fans are pissed off about Atkinson cos they think he'll try to make up for last time by giving them nothing, especially not stoppage time.

so there's two ways of looking at everything..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.