Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Rossy said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Also worth noting for anyone who thinks Southampton don't have anything left to play for that they have a group of players who are desperate to make it to the world cup. In particular their English bunch of Lallana, Lambert and Rodriguez.

Couldn't agree more. If we take this match lightly we will get punished.
Got to be 100% high tempo!!!

You are mistaking the opinions of the forum for the opinions of the team

I'm working down Southampton at the moment. I drove past where the old ground used to be and you wouldn't think a football stadium used to be there, its just a block of Apartments now. I only recognised it because of the the away fans pub opposite the old ground called the Winston, which is now a hotel.

Regarding this weekend's game, it will be tough no doubt but with the right attitude, we should have enough to see them off. I'm going 2-1. Lambert will be a threat especially with him being a Liverpool supporter.

City 2 (Nasri, Negredo)
Soton 1 (Lambert)

middle-englandblue said:
Slightly off topic, re the Sunderland re arranged game I had tickets for me and my lad, do I need to get in touch with the ticket office to re activate our cards or will this be done automatically by the club

Slightly off topic again but does anybody know how much butter I should add to potato's to make the perfect mash?

Ducado said:
Blue_Rossy said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Also worth noting for anyone who thinks Southampton don't have anything left to play for that they have a group of players who are desperate to make it to the world cup. In particular their English bunch of Lallana, Lambert and Rodriguez.

And you are making the mistake of assuming that players don't think like fans. If we think a game is easy, the likelihood is they will too. Even if it's just sub-conscious

In this case, I don't see how any City fan or player would take Saints likely. They have outplayed us twice at St Marys recently

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Blue_Rossy said:

And you are making the mistake of assuming that players don't think like fans. If we think a game is easy, the likelihood is they will too. Even if it's just sub-conscious

In this case, I don't see how any City fan or player would take Saints likely. They have outplayed us twice at St Marys recently

So the players know what we're thinking! Interesting!

baldybouncer said:
middle-englandblue said:
Slightly off topic, re the Sunderland re arranged game I had tickets for me and my lad, do I need to get in touch with the ticket office to re activate our cards or will this be done automatically by the club

Slightly off topic again but does anybody know how much butter I should add to potato's to make the perfect mash?

Slightly off topic but did you mean potatoes?

Sotonian said:
My apologies - I wizzed passed the Maine road bit without thinking, I was of course talking about last seasons game.

By the way how did that last game at Maine road go ;) ;)

By the way what's it like being 12?

Sotonian said:
My apologies - I wizzed passed the Maine road bit without thinking, I was of course talking about last seasons game.

By the way how did that last game at Maine road go ;) ;)
You've always had a poor travelling support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.