Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please City, please take 6/6 from the next 2 games, and we will have one hand on the trophy.

Very very tough game but in all fairness if we can't beat them with so much riding on it then there is something seriously wrong with our players desire and mentality.

They won at Anfield this season and drew with us at their ground with half of their squad injured.

Toughest remaining home game, we should win the rest quite comfortably after this.

B\connellblue said:
Anyone that's dreading this game, just don't go. No negativity for this one. Southampton are a fair team for sure, but in the middle of a title run in a team we should be dispatching on our own pitch.
We'll do this, I'm sure

I would play Negredo and Jovetic up front..Negredo looked hungry for goals to me in that 8 minutes and Jove still has a lot to prove. Negredo can play full game and Jovetic maybe 60 minutes and than Aguero 30 if he is fit. Sometimes the midfielders are passing to much and they don`t attack directly but Negredo and Joyo they do and Edin needs a rest anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.