Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think some are over panicking about 2morro,they're half decent side but have lost away to spuds,boiled ham and pounderland in last seven games for Christ sake if we play well we will.

AdamoTheGreat said:
Retweeted by Aleksandar Kolarov
Stevan Jovetić ‏@stevanj35 2h
8 finals by the end of the season...Tomorrow is the first one and most important ! COME ON CITY !!!

Jovetic being subbed on in the 2nd would be great.
Thats the spirit, that is exactly what I want to hear from the City players, I like it.

First one of eight.

Must win game imo.

Should we lose and then Liverpool win at West Ham we'd be 7 behind going into the game at Anfield.

Must. Fucking. Win.

We haven't had an easy game against Southampton yet since they came back up, and I don't think tomorrow will be any different. They'll press us high up the pitch and make life difficult, but hopefully we'll have too much for them. An early goal would certainly help calm the nerves.

I'd go for the following:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
Nasri
Navas
Silva
Dzeko

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichellis Kolarov
Nasri Yaya Garcia Dinho Silva
Dzeko

3-2 to us. Expect a poor first half from us, go in 1-0 down or 2-1, and turn it around the in the second half. Southampton will dominate opening part of game imo, but we'll come good in the end. Our first last minute would be nice but better saved for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.