Manchester City V Spurs. FA Cup Quarter Final. Riot on pitch

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
mat said:
The match that began my dislike of spuds.
Your dislike of Spurs began because of a shit load of knuckle dragging retarded cunts in City shirts?

Or was it just because you got completely outplayed on your own pitch in a match you'd expected to win?

It was the arrogance of sheringham on the day. He was giving the north stand loads of shit then his teammates doing like wise.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
mat said:
It was the arrogance of sheringham on the day. He was giving the north stand loads of shit then his teammates doing like wise.
Spuds had the entire north stand that day!!!!

I'm a Twat!!!

Or am i getting it confused with another match????

guvnors son mcfc said:
YAWN.... hardly a riot about 150 on the pitch.

Everyone on the pitch will now be mid to late 40's and like me look back and think wasn't I a knobhead when I was 20..

That's me..... Sunday kick off, lot's of beer and another almighty let down plus 1981 was still fresh in the memory. I blame my cousin for pushing me over the Kippax fence! Glad my lads who go to the game are sensible!

Thanks for this clip

I was on TV twice on that clip once celebrating Phelan goal and again after the pitch invasion I was in the purple City top.

I was at this game..when it went 2-1 to them before half-time we all sort of knew it was over..we just deflated.Spuds singing and us (again) just stood there.This was our last chance of any success that season coz we were about 9th in the league.With the rags going for the league, EVERYONE was just fed up.This was the begining of the end for us in the 1990's,we never recoverd from this...SO 17 years later and it looks like spuds are gonna get in our way again,but we live in a totally differnt world now, as we have money to compete..started today at Fulham...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.