Manchester City V Spurs. FA Cup Quarter Final. Riot on pitch

langy[wales] said:
my first city game i was 15 and shit my pants with the pitch invasion i think someone threw thaeyr season ticket on the pitch lol

I thought that was when we got beat by Bury at home?

Could have happened twice though.

After the pitch had been cleared, Spurs were given a penalty. As there was about 10 seconds left and the match was over, Sheringham deliberately missed so it wouldn't all kick off again

mackenzie said:
langy[wales] said:
my first city game i was 15 and shit my pants with the pitch invasion i think someone threw thaeyr season ticket on the pitch lol

either his season ticket or his replica kit long time ago

mackenzie said:
langy[wales] said:

Yep, the Bury game.

I remember before the game really believing it was our year, here we all are still believing, maybe we are all still knobheads afterall.

Beautiful.

..bang..like an arrow. said:
I was at this game..when it went 2-1 to them before half-time we all sort of knew it was over..we just deflated.Spuds singing and us (again) just stood there.This was our last chance of any success that season coz we were about 9th in the league.With the rags going for the league, EVERYONE was just fed up.This was the begining of the end for us in the 1990's,we never recoverd from this...SO 17 years later and it looks like spuds are gonna get in our way again,but we live in a totally differnt world now, as we have money to compete..started today at Fulham...

Couldn't have put it better mate.

Looking forward to the 5th May...

Sky Blue said:
mackenzie said:
Didn't they tear it up and then throw it?

Yes, one lad did if I remember correctly. Grim day that.

Jimmy Wagg once said "Piece it back together and find the ST holder. He doesn't get off THAT easily." ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.