Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bermudian goat said:
blinkblue said:
bermudian goat said:
He won't be involved tonight, he's going on loan to Birmingham. It should be signed on Sunday.
He's in the squad.
Fair enough, I thought he hadn't traveled down. He will probably still be joining Birmingham on Sunday, its not definite yet though.

Rusnak has just gone to Birmingham, are you getting the 2 mixed up or could this be a kind of partnership between the 2 clubs, like has been rumoured with Oldham before?

Is it right that fat sam is putting a full team out, recalling that thug Nolan too ? I just hope we get through without getting kicked off the park.

acton28 said:
I'm nervous. Typical City is lurking, biding time, waiting to bite... oh, wait, no that is just the media.

700/1 for West Ham to reach the final, surely worth a quid if you're nervous?

mansour's tow ropes said:
bermudian goat said:
blinkblue said:
He's in the squad.
Fair enough, I thought he hadn't traveled down. He will probably still be joining Birmingham on Sunday, its not definite yet though.

Rusnak has just gone to Birmingham, are you getting the 2 mixed up or could this be a kind of partnership between the 2 clubs, like has been rumoured with Oldham before?
I'm not sure about a partnership between the two clubs, however Huws has definitely been offered a loan at Birmingham.

corky1970 said:
Kick the fuck out of them from the start with our youngsters who are not going anywhere. Fucking smash em. Two footed tackles everywhere , get 4 people sent off. Game abandoned and west ham get awarded the standard 3-0 win. All within 10 minutes as well

Sorted

Genius

But didn't you know that two footed tackles are NOT sending-off offences. Just ask Rafael! Or better still, ask Wee Dave. Oh, wait a minute: he didna see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.