Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

And I thought that result pissed me off...

10978684_10205854783510141_7964689717690089562_n.jpg

madden150 said:
Another week, another poor performance and result. Like United in 2013, Chelsea will now win the league with a squad that's nothing special and without being tested because City cant get there arses in gear. How many times Pellegrini and players? We all now what teams are going to try and do at the eithad, deal with it!

There is one player in the Chelsea squad who is the difference, as when the rags won the league after us...

We fucked up big time trying to play the agent and lost out on him

He would 100% have taken us to the next level and we blew it

xgorton said:
A Madrid 4 R Madrid 0,would you have Diago Simeone in the summer.

might as well go for Wee Davey Moyes as Simeone as his style of football makes Maureen look like an attacking genius
the empty seat would have a field day if Simeone ever got his feet under the table at the Etihad

jauganaut said:
MeatHunterrr said:
dubblue said:
Yep shit transfer window after shit transfer window was bound to catch up on us
Exactly this. Don't understand why we suddenly started signing squad players after 2011. (mainly) only good ones in Fernandinho to some extent and Negredo, who isn't even here anymore.

Bony probably is going to turn out good signing, but time will tell.

Someone's invariably going to cry FFP soon, but we all know what bad buisness looks like.
You can talk about poor signings until the cows come home, and I'd certainly agree that we haven't done good business recently (Fernando in particular looks chronically bad at the moment). But we've still got arguably the strongest squad in the country, and the best 'first 11', and there's no excusing the performance today from that group of players. No effort, desire, intensity or courage. Defensively shocking, and created no more than two or three chances all match, against a - frankly - dogshit Hull team, with fucking clowns like McShane and Bruce at the back.

Too many just happy to cruise through matches, without working hard enough.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Kompany is no on field skipper. Do you think Terry would have remained so silent with that shit going on in front of him. Great player(not atm), great ambassador.

Yaya is our on field presence so it's no surprise what is going on in his absence.

Apart from that watching City is like groundhog day. We all know how we are going to play and so do the opposition.

I know people say Simeone would upset the owners, but he wouldn't put up with half arsed displays like that.

der bomber28 said:
How does a team, with the best defence in the league.

This is rubbish IMO. We haven't got the best defence in the league, far from it.

Kompany's best days are behind him. Clichy is average. Demichelis is average. Mangala is a poor signing. Kolorov is shite.

Only Zaba is class.

manimanc said:
themanc said:
this season has been a shambles.

league joke
champions league group stages joke
fa cup joke
league cup joke

manager shambles
this post......complete fuckin shambles....

Hey we're still in the CL! Seems fairly harsh. Though I agree I've lost a bit of respect for the man when this was the best he could serve up today after a week of break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.