Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

without a dream said:
Champions don't go 4 games without a win. That's all there is to say really.

It would be a disgrace if this City team win the Premier League. And I am not over-reacting. I felt the same towards Chelsea last season.

Etihad Dave said:
der bomber28 said:
How does a team, with the best defence in the league.

This is rubbish IMO. We haven't got the best defence in the league, far from it.

Kompany's best days are behind him. Clichy is average. Demichelis is average. Mangala is a poor signing. Kolorov is shite.

Only Zaba is class.

not this fucking season he isn't

Adebayor said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...
He's right we are all picking up points. In the last 6 games we've picked up 5 points. Great return from Everton, Chelsea away and Burnley, Sunderland, Arsenal & Hull at home

Are you f*****g kidding? Great return? For a team fighting for the title we should be looking for 9 points MINIMUM from those games.

I just cannot believe Jovetic is a professional footballer.

Desperately need Yaya back, and fingers crossed Bony can push us on.

CTID
I was taking the piss out of the daft **** that said we are picking up points mate

Bluemanc100 said:
madden150 said:
Another week, another poor performance and result. Like United in 2013, Chelsea will now win the league with a squad that's nothing special and without being tested because City cant get there arses in gear. How many times Pellegrini and players? We all now what teams are going to try and do at the eithad, deal with it!

There is one player in the Chelsea squad who is the difference, as when the rags won the league after us...

We fucked up big time trying to play the agent and lost out on him

He would 100% have taken us to the next level and we blew it

I said this, but I was called ignorant because he apparently prefferred London. Nothing to do with top brass trying to dick around when they had 0 leverage insteading of coughing up the dosh required.

I think it would be better if we merge this thread with the one next week against stoke cause its going to end 1-0 or 1-1 with the same scenario.

As for the result it was coming the 2012-2013 2.0 copy and paste such crazy thinking that you can defend a title by buying the likes of Fernando and Co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.