Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

citytill1die84 said:
Etihad Dave said:
der bomber28 said:
How does a team, with the best defence in the league.

This is rubbish IMO. We haven't got the best defence in the league, far from it.

Kompany's best days are behind him. Clichy is average. Demichelis is average. Mangala is a poor signing. Kolorov is shite.

Only Zaba is class.

Oh dear :( I've read some shite on here today but this is pathetic.

Cos etihad Dave is a united fan, you know how utd fans like to sat etihad means united, clever play of a word from him

On my way home now. The title seems gone but it's not undeserved at all. Play today was so slow and lacked purpose in the first half, Navas and Milner improved us but not enough. Just frustrating because we should win games like this, hope we can press on and secure our position but no way are we winning it if we keep playing like this.

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
Looked at the management on the sidelines today and it reminded me of the old guys in the balcony in the Muppets. The rest of the cast were on the field pretending to play football.

I consider myself a Pellegrini fan but every time the camera panned on him today I couldn't stop myself
thinking Stuart fucking Pearce !

Juan King said:
chesterbells said:
Just heard SHB giving it to Wagg & Goater with both barrels on GMR phone in - Absolutely spot on with those points Alex

Just glad he's not posting his shite on here at the moment. He has a breakdown after every poor result.
as do most o here on a matchday..
good job they wasn`t around when we was in division 3 fuck me...

Blue Maverick said:
Just back fucking awful, why Milner isn't starting ahead of Fernando I'll never know, he's the only one with any drive when Yaya isn't there. Kompany doesn't look fit/arsed, can't hear him on the pitch at all. If I was Aguero I'd be angling for a move because this squad isn't going to win much in the. Next few years, I thought if we could keep it to 5 points with bony and Yaya coming back we may have a chance but we don't look up for a fight.
Silva is marked out the game and the two Fs in the middle offer us nothing going forward so we are relying in Nasri, Aguero and Dzeko to score!! Why does no one take responsibility to score? Nasri got himself hurt today because he didn't out his foot through it in the first half and no one else wants to shoot, you have to question the manager as he for an engineer he has no plan B, at least with Mancini when we retained the ball we looked impressive we now just seem. To have gone for hoofing into the space and hoping a cross is met by someone, bloody clueless.
Midfield is the problem no doubt . Sort it out and we will be fine . Don't know how he sorts it though . But he's paid enough to do so . Expect better at Stoke .

Absolute shite yet again from City. I don't think we have played dominantly well since we beat Sunderland away 4-1 in early December. Lost at home to Newcastle & Boro in the cups. What a shite season this is. Not looking forward to Messi, Neymar & Suarez coming to the Etihad.

manimanc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Adebayor said:
Are you f*****g kidding? Great return? For a team fighting for the title we should be looking for 9 points MINIMUM from those games.

I just cannot believe Jovetic is a professional footballer.

Desperately need Yaya back, and fingers crossed Bony can push us on.

CTID
I was taking the piss out of the daft c**t that said we are picking up points mate
who you calling a daft **** you fucking nerd??
so we haven`t picked any points up what so ever in the past few weeks?
I`m all ears when you`re ready flower...
You are a daft ****.....
Averaging a point a game in the last 6 league game which includes Sunderland, Burnley, Arsenal & Hull at home and Everton & Chelsea away is not a positive. Not to mention losing to Boro at home.

Unless of course you're a daft ****.

You know we've been very bad when virtually everyone's in agreement here.

Slow build up is killing us, where's the one, two touch passing gone? Lately we're just trying to play through the middle and when it isn't open we just go backwards or try the same thing again. We also love the give and go pass around the back of the defence with the wide man, rarely comes off.

The main thing is I just think we have no clear plan on how we want to approach the game, there seems to be no structure or organization to the side.

I mean we played Nasri and Silva out wide, naturally both drift in and roam anywhere which means we become too compact and have no real width. The two of Fernando and Fernandinho just doesn't work, not enough creativity and both aren't good at keeping possession and moving it quickly (hello Yaya)

Something surprising was seeing Zaba and Kompany shouting at each other, both seem well under par this season and are clearly flustered with the way we are playing right now.

We are a fucking joke at the minute. Absolute shit.

Lucky to get a point.

We will be lucky to get top 4 the way we are playing.

Anyone who thinks we can win the league playing like this is deluded and anyone who wants Yaya out is fucking mad. no Yaya = shit city.

Why Pellegrini keeps playing those two jokers in the middle is a mystery. Fernando and Fernandinho gave the ball away 3 times in the first two minutes.

Their goal was horrendous. Why have we spent £32m on a defender and he can't even get in the team.

Pellegrini is fucking finished with us. Another season of resting on our laurels. Perhaps we should just appoint a new manager every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.